Thank you to our exceptional Leadership Committee for your dedication and commitment to Care Dimensions’ mission of providing compassionate and expert care to patients and their loved ones touched by life-limiting illness.
Your support and guidance help the Walk for Hospice achieve its goals to Remember loved ones, Celebrate special caregivers and Inspire support for vital services to be available to those in need.
Your generosity, enthusiasm, and sense of humor are greatly valued and appreciated.
There are many worthwhile causes to support with your time and wonderful talent; we are grateful you choose Care Dimensions.
- Alex Coakley, Complementary Therapy Assistant, Care Dimensions
- Patrice DePasquale, Director of Bereavement and Pediatric Palliative Care, Care Dimensions
- Olivia Emelian, Walk Captain, Olivia Emelian's Team
- Steve Geoffroy, Founder of Long Term Pharmacy Solutions
- Diane Gokas, Physician Services Coordinator, Care Dimensions
- Christian Hassel, Emergency Response Team Coordinator, Applied Materials
- Joanne MacInnis, President, Aberdeen Home Care, Inc.
- Abbie O'Grady, Palliative Care Supervisor, Care Dimensions
- Maggie Tupman, Danvers Branch Manager, Align Credit Union
- Meghan Wilmot, SJP Parent Council and International Student Program Coordinator